The Vaillant Group is among the leading brands in the heating and hot water industry. The group has been in business for over 100 years leading in industrial innovations. A Vaillant boiler is among the best boilers in the market today.
Features of a Vaillant Boiler
- German Engineered. A Vaillant boiler adopts the sophisticated and technologically savvy German technology in design and engineering. According to an author in the Verify a Plumber Blog, German engineering is a mark of quality, efficiency and durability.
- Vaillant offers up to 2 years warranty on their boilers. However, note that you have to ensure your boiler is serviced by a profession after the first year to qualify for the warranty in the second year. Ensure that you register your guarantee card within the first 30 days of installing the boiler.
- The price of a Valiant combi boiler ranges from 700 Euros to 1500Euros depending on the size and type of the particular boiler. Although they are not the cheapest boilers in the market, they are trusted for being cost effective.
- Smart control. Vaillant group has designed an easy to use app that enables you to control your boiler from anywhere, anytime.
- Boiler finder. The group has a finder tool that enables you to find the most suitable boiler for your home or property. All you need to do is answer a few simple questions that are provided and you will be advised on your best options.
- Energy efficiency. The boilers have a reputation for high energy efficiency and low carbon emission. The boilers are designed to maximize on energy saving.
- The Vaillant Company has been in existence for over 135 years. Over the years, the company had engaged in extensive research to create efficient heating systems.
- Wide variety of products to choose from. Whether you want a boiler for your one bedroom apartment or a boiler for your commercial property, Vaillant has a wide collection for you to choose from. These include system boilers, combi boilers, renewables and regular boilers. Likewise, if you need solar powered boilers or hybrid systems of boilers there is a wide range to choose from.
- Environment-friendly products. In the recent past, the Vaillant Group has put a keen emphasis on creating systems that use renewable sources of energy. According to the Verify Plumber website using high-efficiency boilers in place of the traditional heating systems can reduce carbon emission by up to 30% and save up to 30% of the energy used in a year.
- Industry leader. Vaillant group is the second largest heating technology manufacturer in Europe. Furthermore, it was the first manufacturer of combi boilers 35 years ago. Vaillant and other industry players have invested in research to perfect combi boilers in the market.
- Award winning products. The Vaillant boiler won the Superbrand award of the year in 2015.
- UK is home to some of the manufacturing plants for Vaillant products. In addition, there are numerous distribution points across London and UK where buyers can access various boilers for purchase.
- Accessibility of spare parts. Spare parts are available at the various Vaillant distribution points and sales centres. If you seek boiler maintenance services from the Vaillant group, the company’s technicians bring with them the necessary spare parts.
- Free Installation. Vaillant offers free boiler installation in London. You will be required to give you postal code and a list of installers near you will be provided.
Do you need help with finding a suitable Vaillant boiler for your property? Contact us today for a free consultation.